The Benefits Of CNG
* The less expensive gas' price than unsubsidized fuel.
* 50% customizing
* Reducing the maintenance machine care for cleaner using machine.
* Safer than gasoline or LPG for a gas lighter than air, so it's non-flammable, the technology is being used to distribute natural gas in pressurized cylinders.
The comparison with other alternative fuels:
* As an alternative fuel is more economical / efficient compared with
- Solar -> USD 4956, - / liter; *
- LPG -> USD 7000, - / Kg LPG
- CNG -> USD 3200, - / liter diesel equivalent (indications), USD 3800, - / Kg equivalent LPG (indication)
* Machine production is more durable, more clean and reduce maintenance costs
* The pressure of gas can be fix to the needs of the industry
Note: losses are included in the transportation, storage and other costs.
Mother Daughter Station System:
* Mother station or filling station will be built at the point of hand over the gas distributor or manufacturer
* The trailers CNG cylinders will be filled at the gas station to Mother and then distributed to customers who are scattered in a radius of ± 200 km from Mother Station
*PT. Suropati Cahaya Timur Group will build Decanting Station / Daughter Station in each location of CNG consumer industry
* The ndustrial will be installed diesel to gas conversion kit (dual fuel)
* CNG technology is appropriate for the needs of industry to 1.5 MMSCFD of gas, equivalent to 1125 KL of diesel per month equivalent.
* Methane: 95% - 97%
* Gross Heating Value: 8,000-10,658 Kcal/M3 (900-1200 BTU / SCF)
* SG: 0:55 - 0.85
* Water Content: 0.16028 gr/M3 (10 Lbs / MMSCF)
* Temperature: 300 C - 380 C (850 F - 1000 F)
* CO2: Max 5%
- What is CNG
- Who We Are?
- Vision Mision
- Why SCT?
- Contact Us
- Photo Gallery
- Social Responsibility
- Our Group